Only four weeks to go to the MyRaynesPark Festival. Programmes are available each week from church. Do take one for yourself, and why not take a couple to give to some friends in Raynes Park too?
All the events are great quality, but of particular interest to RPCC folk might be:
- Family Treasure Hunt – for families with children aged 3-8. Follow Leo the Lion around Raynes Park, and look out for exciting surprises along the way. Sat 15 June.
- Paul Kerensa – the ever popular combination of curry and comedy. Book your table to see Paul Kerensa at Sai’s Punjabi Cuisine. Tues 18 June.
- Merton Against Trafficking – MAT host an evening of drama and still images at Costa, to inform on people trafficking and how it affects people in Merton. Wed 19 June.
- Live Music – Auburn Jam Music are hosting a free singer/songwriter showcase for some of their top clients. Thurs 20 June.
- GRRRACE – Dai & Cathy Woolridge will bring music, poetry, storytelling and more to Costa to round off the week. Sun 23 June.
Plus there’s loads more. Visit www.myraynespark.co.uk/events for the full festival listings.